District Development Office, Haridwar
Head of department: Mr. Pushpendra Singh Chauhan (District Development Officer )
Phone No: 01334–239034 , Mobile No: 9412987380
ABOUT DEPARTMENT: The District Development Officer Office haridwar established in 22-07-1989. There are 06 development blocks under the district as following details-
S.No. Block Name BDO Name Mobile No.
01 Bhagwanpur -Shivrani Chauhan 8755248954
02 Roorkee -Manvinder Kaur 9456593487
03 Narsan -Kamlesh Kumar Pant 8171224236
04 Bahadrabad -Satyendra Singh Dhamanda 9760938432
05 Laksar -Chandan Lal Rahi 9411743106
06 Khanpur- Dhami Lal Koshwal 9410558377
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme-
The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) notified on September 07, 2005, aims at ensuring that every family, whose adult members wants to work unskilled physical work in the rural areas of the country, provides at least 100 days of guaranteed employment in a financial year. Increasing the safety of livelihood of families, expanding the basis of livelihood base, livelihood of weaker sections. Firm to measure, and the protection of natural resources while strengthening the Panchayati Raj institutions. At the time of this act, the main objectives are to create jobs by working in this scheme of works modified by the Government of India. This scheme is implemented from 1st April, 2007 in all rural areas of District Haridwar. Characteristics of the scheme –1. Any person in the village panchayat for employment, who is more than 18 years old and resides in rural area can registration in the scheme and getting the free job card.
2. The scheme is based on demand. The demand for work arrangements to provide employment under 15 days. Provision of unemployment allowance if the employment is not available.
3. Work Based on Muster roll.
4. Daily wage rate of unskilled workers is to be paid [at] Rs.175 / day per 8 hours and pay 100% of wages through accounts linked to Aadhaar card.
5. Payment of wages on weekly basis or maximum within 15 days.
6. In case of death and permanent disability in the accident while working, Rs. 25,000.00 grace amount will be payable.
7. Equal wage rate payable to women and men.
8. The arrangement of Social Communication at the Gram Panchayat level for transparency in the scheme.
9. Arrangement to be done in the open meeting of Gram Panchayats as per MNREGA guidelines.
10. Arrangement for crèches, drinking water, shadows, first aid and illiterate women etc. on the workplace.
11. Fixed work labour of at least 60% and maximum material of 40%.
12. 60% working on agriculture and on its basis.
- Legislative fund-Legislative fund has been constituted for the conducting of development work in the constituency of the Legislative Assembly for the members of the Legislative Assembly. According to the requirement being experienced by the members of each Assembly, according to the requirement of basic needs, the concerned Chief Development Officer Details / offer is given, Which is implemented by the Chief Development Officer under the guidance of the guiding principles. Financial year 2017-18 has been made provision of Rs. 375.00 lakhs per assembly constituency, out of which 25.00 lakh religious places have been spent on development related works. There is a provision to go.
- Community Development Plan-Construction work of residential / non-residential buildings of District Development Office and Development Block under community development scheme is done under the scheme approved by the District Planning Committee at the district level.
Under the Community Development Plan, for the financial year 2017-18, the district / development block total marking for residential / non-residential buildings – Rs. 60.00 lakhs are approved.
- Deen Dayal Awas Yojana-This scheme is being operated by the state government in accordance with the Indira Awas Yojana. The main purpose of the scheme is to build new pucca housing for the families with accommodation / raw housing below the poverty line based on the B.P.L survey of the year 2002 Providing assistance, in which at least 19% for Scheduled Castes, 4% for Scheduled Tribes and for rural households with non-SC / ST housing have been determined on the basis of selection goals of the beneficiaries under the scheme, panchayatwar and village panchayat wise goals are determined.
No funds have been received under the Deendayal Awas Yojana in the financial year 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- National Biogas Scheme-Under the National Biogas Scheme, biogas is manufactured in the form of an amendment of alternative sources for the rural households. Under this, a grant of Rs. 11000.00 is provided to the beneficiary by the Central Government and work is done through centrifuge with MNREGA scheme.
Funds have not been received under the National Biogas Scheme, but 55 biogases have been constructed with respect to the target of 110 biogas set under the scheme in the current financial year.
- Rural Pond Development and Development Scheme-The scheme is being implemented by the state government for the development of pond and water bodies in the rural areas. Its main objective will be to repair / improve the pond in the rural areas so that the benefits of irrigation and fishery to villagers from these ponds and water sources I cannot get any funds in the financial year 2016-17 and 2017-18 under the scheme.
- My Village My Road Scheme -This scheme is being operated by the state government to connect the rural areas with the main roads. Under this scheme, the connectivity road up to 01 km will be constructed, which will be developed through the development blocks, while duplication under the MNREGA scheme. There is no fund under the scheme in financial year 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Credit Low Subsidy Housing Scheme-The main purpose of the scheme is to grant of Rs 1000.00 to the people of low income group / BPL families who are between the age of 18 years to 50 years and the loan is made through the bank of Rs 40000.00. These loans are provided to the beneficiaries by the bank without any guarantees.
No funds / targets have been received under the Credit Reduction Subsidy Scheme for the financial year 2016-17 and 2017-18.
For Details Please Visit